|1.Technical support service program will consist of Soil and Land Management Section, Plant Protection Section, Research Communication Section, Organic Section, Agro-Met and Socio-Economic Section which will take up the cross cutting research and development activities in the center and region
- Study soil nutrient status and give appropriate recommendations
- Study pests and diseases of major crops and provide expert recommendations
- Publish research findings, develop package of practices of major crops and maintain relevant data base of the region.
- Support National Organic Program (NOP) and promote appropriate organic activities in the region
- Study on value chain analysis for major crops, technology adoption, and impact study
- Generate Agro-met data, analyze and disseminate related information; develop crop suitability information